This site is dedicated to the memory of our daughter, Kylene Marie Privett,
a very special young lady who graced our lives between December 14, 1983, and August 13, 2007.
The various pages of the site are listed below; just click on the titles to visit them.
- Kylene's Own Web Page
- Kylene chronicled the milestones of her life that she felt were important in
her own web page, which she was updating shortly before her death.
- The Kylene Privett Memorial Page
- A memorial page that we created in her honor.
- The Kylene Privett Scholarship Fund
- Also in Kylene's honor, the Manassas Park Education Foundation has established a special scholarship fund.
Any donations are of course greatly appreciated.
- The Kylene Privett Online Photo Gallery
- Still photos of Kylene from throughout her life. It features the ability to
create your own "slide show" of selected sections.
- The Kylene Privett Multimedia Page
- Movies and sound files featuring Kylene.
- Thanksgiving Message 2007
- A message that was posted for Kylene on November 25, 2007.
- Birthday Message 2007
- A message that was posted for Kylene on her 24th birthday, December 14, 2007.
- Christmas Letter 2007
- A letter that was composed by Kylene's mom and sent out with our 2007 holiday cards.
- New Year's Message 2008
- A message that was dedicated to Kylene and toasted to her at midnight of New Year's 2008.
- Six Months Gone
- Our thoughts on the six month's anniversary of Kylene's passing.
- The Howard Johnston Memorial Page
- On May 4, 2008, Howard Johnston, a dear friend of the family, passed away. This page is a memorial to him.
- Mothers' Day 2008
- Our first Mothers' Day since Kylene's passing.
- Fathers' Day 2008
- Our first Fathers' Day since Kylene's passing.
- One Year Gone
- Kylene passed away one year ago today, August 13, 2008.
- Halloween 2008
- We share a Halloween homework assignment Kylene completed ten years ago.
- Thanksgiving 2008
- We share a Thanksgiving homework assignment Kylene completed in 1999.
- Birthday Message 2008
- A message that was posted for Kylene on her 25th birthday, December 14, 2008.
- Christmas 2008
- December 25, 2008, marks our second Christmas without Kylene.
- The Tim Hoffer Memorial Page
- On November 5, 2008, Tim Hoffer, Kylene's uncle, passed away from cancer at the age of only 43. This page is a memorial to him.
- Two Years Gone
- A page dedicated to Kylene on the second anniversary of her passing,
with a story of an interesting encounter at her gravesite.
- Thanksgiving 2009
- We share a Thanksgiving poem.
- Birthday 2009
- We share a poem we wrote for Kylene upon this day.
- Christmas 2009
- More reflections upon this day.
- Birthday 2010
- We share a copy of a poem based on the letters in Kylene's name.
- Six Years Gone
- Six years after Kylene's passing, her mom reflects upon that day and
Kylene's lasting influence.
- A Message to Our Daughter on her 30th Birthday
- Kylene would have turned thirty years old today, December 14, 2013.
- Ten Years Gone
- It has now been a full, long decade since our daughter's passing.